Sunday, August 9, 2009

"MY REFLECTION IN THE FIRST GRADING PERIOD"

MY REFLECTION
On the first quater, I learned on how to use the internet an it's a great help and experience for me. I also discover theuse of blogger on internet and now I have knowledge to go on more.....
The problem I encountered about the subject is during the first time our teacher introduced to us about the blogger, it was hard for me until I leaned and understand and now I can use already......
Challenges are part of learning and for me I will address, it by means of studying well until
I understand and apply it when its necessary...
To prove myself about the things I learned the computer especially the internet, I triedd to use them everytime we went to a computer shop. So I'm happy that for the first first quarter , I have learned a lot in the subject. I'm looking forward to our teacher and I continue my good work, THANK YOU MA'AM!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. .....good day Mr.Realin...well I'm not totally impress with your article. Try to improve your article next time......GOODLUCK...THANKYOU !!!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestfriend... try to improve your work next time ok!!!..


    and one more naglaad kulay layout mo!!!!


    jejejeje... just kidding..

    about your picture....

    uhmmmmm...you look like a dragon fly.....

    always here...bexflenx.... "marclhyn" echooooxxx....

    ReplyDelete